Image consultant colour supplies:
Colour analysis supplies trade catalogue frequently asked questions.
How to access the online catalogue, trade prices, discounts, payment methods, how to order, shipping, despatch and delivery.
- How to access the online catalogue
- Prices, currency and payment methods
- How to order
- Shipping, despatch and delivery
- My hints and tips using colour supplies
1. How to access the online catalogue
How do I get in to the online catalogue?
- If you are already registered for access to the online catalogue just login
- If you are not yet registered, apply for access
Who can register?
Registration is open to image consultants who want to use drapes, swatches, etc. in order to provide colour / style consultations and colour swatch wallets to their clients. You may run a related business and want to provide a more personalised service for your customers by adding colour advice.
Our client list includes:
- hair stylists
- beauty therapists
- boutique owners
- wedding dress shops
- jewellery retailers
- personal coaches
- and lots more
So feel free to register with us.
Do I have to do your Colour & Style self-study or your face-to-face training before I am able to order any supplies?
No. There is absolutely no requirement to buy colour & style self-study or your face-to-face training from us before you can order supplies. The only requirement to order supplies at wholesale prices is that you register with us first – it’s totally free. Apply for access
I don’t have a business yet. Can I still register?
There is no requirement to have a registered business. We love to help independent consultants like yourself.
I’d like to know how to order drapes and a colour wheel online if I don’t want to apply for wholesale rates?
You can order some of our colour supplies at retail prices if you want to. All other items for image consultants, i.e. drapes, colour wheels, capes etc. are only available in the wholesale area at wholesale prices. We also offer a full range of colour swatch wallets – you can see them all at a glance here – prices are available inside the wholesale catalogue.
Can you send me a printed catalogue?
Our catalogue of supplies is available online only. A printed version of this catalogue is not available. The costs of this would be astronomical and we would have to pass those onto you! So we choose to help you keep your business costs down by providing an online catalogue which provides full descriptions plus colour photographs and prices in your own currency of all our products. If you need further information about any items, just contact us.
2. Prices, currency and payment methods
All product pricing is quoted in GB pounds sterling, excluding taxes unless stated otherwise. Taxes such as EU VAT and shipping costs are calculated and itemised automatically at the checkout. Orders for delivery outside the UK may be subject to local Customs taxes. Please contact your local Customs office for details.
Can I see the prices in USD, or AUD, or any other currency?
Yes. You can choose to display all prices in your own currency. This is available by clicking on the GBP price.
I am outside the UK. Can I order from you and how can I pay for my products?
We ship to most destinations around the world except Japan and Russia. Buy online using our secure payment system using your credit / debit card and you will be debited in your own currency. Your credit / debit card statement sent to you by your card issuer will show your purchase in your local currency. Some card issuers also print the exchange rate they applied to the transaction. Orders placed outside the E.U. may be subject to Customs taxes. Please contact your local Customs office for details. Read this before you place an order
Please read our terms of trade for full details under ‘Payment Methods’.
Can I use PayPal or direct debit?
We don’t offer direct debit but you can use your PayPal account for most purchases.
I don’t have a credit or debit card
Do I need to order online or can I just send you a cheque? If your cheque guarantee card has a Visa or MasterCard logo on it, then you can use the card online on our website to purchase colour supplies. We do not accept cheques.
3. How to order
Can I telephone you with my order?
We don’t take orders over the telephone.
Colour matching – selecting colours for drapes and colour swatches
We are unable to advise you on your selection of drape colours or colour swatches:
- We are unable to consider scans, images, or photos as we cannot guarantee that our computer equipment is colour calibrated in exactly the same way as your equipment
- We are unable to consider your names or descriptions of colours as there is no internationally-recognised list of colour names or descriptions
- We do not supply samples or any products on a sale or return basis
The only accurate way to ensure correct colour matching
is for you to invest in a Colour Fabric Catalogue which contains one swatch of each of all our colour fabrics. This represents a much lower investment than purchasing a full tonal or seasonal drape set which only contain 90 and 60 colours each respectively. At the time of writing, our catalogue contains 173 swatches. It will also be a useful visual aid for demonstrating the nuances of colour to all your clients.
We do NOT supply samples or any products on a sale or return basis
We recommend you read our returns policy before placing any order.
How do I order swatch wallets?
For full details of how to purchase colour fabric fans, swatch wallets, drapes, etc. click here
Can I order just one individual drape?
Absolutely. There are no minimum orders on any of our products. Just visit the Drapes Catalogue inside the wholesale area for a full list of every drape that is available, and make your selection.
Can you ship directly to another address?
Yes. Look for the ‘Ship to a different address?’ box at the checkout. You can complete full details of an alternative shipping address there.
I want to amend my order
Can you send me extra items and charge my credit card with the extra amount?
For security reasons, we do not keep your card details on file so are unable to charge your card with any extra amounts. You need to place a new order for any extra items.
Do you offer a discount when ordering a larger quantity?
We already offer quantity discounts in the wholesale catalogue. The shopping cart will automatically apply the discounts when you set the quantity of each product. We do not offer any discounts other than those already shown in the wholesale catalogue, as all colour supplies are already available at wholesale trade prices.
Do I have to order all the same fans / wallets to qualify for the discount?
Discounts are available when you order 10 or more of the same seasonal or tonal wallet or fan.
5. Shipping, despatch and delivery
How much will the shipping cost?
Please see all details of shipping costs, despatch and delivery information in our terms of trade.
Orders for delivery outside the UK. may be subject to Customs taxes. These are not included in our shipping costs. Please contact your local Customs office for details. Please note that you are responsible for any taxes or fees which may be charged by your own country’s Customs office:
- If you refuse to take delivery of a package because you decide not to pay these fees, your Customs office may charge us a fee – which we will pass on to you
- The carrier (if used) may also charge a further fee for returning the package to the UK – again, we will pass this fee on to you
- Customs and / or carrier fees are in addition to any restock fee which may be levied by the suppliers. Please read our terms of trade for full details under ‘Additional Shipping and Despatch Information for Colour
It might work out more financially prudent in the long run to pay the Customs taxes! We are unable to offer any advice on what your country’s Customs taxes or fees may be. Please contact your own country’s Customs office directly.
How long will it take to ship my colour supplies?
Please read our terms of trade for full details of despatch and delivery times under of colour supplies.
- The courier (if used) will accept a signature from any person at the delivery address. Once a parcel is accepted and signed for, the responsibility for it passes to the customer (not the signatory)
- Where the outer packaging is damaged, you should not sign or accept this. If the driver will not wait to allow you to check that the contents are fit for use, then we suggest you refuse to sign for the package. Then please contact us immediately so that we can investigate further, as it may take some considerable time for the courier to inform us and / or return the parcel to us. If you were buying something in a shop, would you take a damaged item to the till and pay for it? No, of course you wouldn’t! So don’t accept anything that is delivered to you in a damaged condition.
- Please read our full terms for returns and refunds
What if I need to return something?
If the goods supplied have a manufacturing fault or we have inadvertently sent you the wrong item, we will replace them for you as quickly as possible. Please read our terms for full details of returns and refunds.
7. Hints and tips
We offer friendly help and advice, too!
We are always adding more photos and better descriptions for all the items listed so if you can’t find what you’re looking for, or you’re not sure what something really is, then don’t just place your order and hope for the best! Feel free to contact me and I will do my very best to help you.
Apply for access to wholesale supplies
To purchase image and colour consultant supplies from our online trade catalogue at wholesale prices you must first register your details and apply online. This is totally free. Apply online – your username and password will be emailed to you virtually immediately.
- You do not need to have trained with us to purchase wholesale supplies!
- There is no minimum order
- You pay online when you order
- We ship most places around the world, exceptions include Japan and Russia
- The online credit / debit card facility debits you in your own currency (according to your credit card company’s exchange rate at the time of the transaction)